10July2004 Saturday
oh yea.. Today had birthday celebration of ME n WEILE at ktv with my secondary school cliques. It was great. Had fun there. However, not all the time was happy though. Somethings were just on my mind. Anyway thanks for the presents! People present :WeiLe KokRui JunNan Dexin Loreen Herry Dody Vivian FuQuan Desmond HanJie Jasmine(JunNan's GF) Joseph n OF cOS my F4! ( ME YEN SUXIAN n BAOLING!) n seriously after paying for the KTV with WeiLe, I M BROKE! haha.. But I'm rather lucky afterall. *Leslie will noe Y!* hahaz.
Today then realised tt HanJie actually sings! Some were rather shy though. Oh ya, Jasmine is a great singer. That explains y she got into Singapore Idol. haha. Overall the day was good. Morning went for a hair cut with my mum my bro and weile. At least everything turned out fine and the $237.10 on ktv was greatly spent. =x Thanks to my Brother tt I got a cake! A ice cream cake somemore. Cookies n Cream(MY FAVOURITE!) haha. He came with GF Hazel. Had a slice, sat awhile and left. After the whole thing, we went fer supper at the coffeeshop near outram MRT.By then its already 1+. Big Thanks to people who Messaged me Or Called me! Great celebration I had with my friends. Thanks to all!
Today then realised tt HanJie actually sings! Some were rather shy though. Oh ya, Jasmine is a great singer. That explains y she got into Singapore Idol. haha. Overall the day was good. Morning went for a hair cut with my mum my bro and weile. At least everything turned out fine and the $237.10 on ktv was greatly spent. =x Thanks to my Brother tt I got a cake! A ice cream cake somemore. Cookies n Cream(MY FAVOURITE!) haha. He came with GF Hazel. Had a slice, sat awhile and left. After the whole thing, we went fer supper at the coffeeshop near outram MRT.By then its already 1+. Big Thanks to people who Messaged me Or Called me! Great celebration I had with my friends. Thanks to all!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home