Thursday, July 29, 2004

I dont wana be a PON-er

Know what I mean? Well, I've been skipping lessons. Feeling real bad about it. That explains my results i guess. Anyway next week, i'll be busy studying. Having CA1. I must do well! Today was rather tiring. Went school at 9am. Mood wasn't really good thus walking super slow. Took 15mins to walk to SB. Went for MOB tutorial and over there we did some activities which were rather lame. After that, I skipped EC lesson. (EC is NOT  Economics. Its Effective Communication) . Its a rather extra module though. However I didn't leave school! Went to the library together with Tabitha and Liping( they skipped lessons TOO!) to do our IDEA project. We did the model. Its kind of nice though. Saturday we're going to Tabitha's house to do our PowerPoint. After that, left school and went town ALONE.Poor thing right? Did some window shop and back to home. Was rather tired perhaps its due to my late nights past few days. Tomorrow is Friday. Friday is the day.     -end of entry i guess-

 

chance is all i need
u r all i want
u've got me crazy
too lost in u *real lost*

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home