Tuesday, July 13, 2004

In Lesson

I'm in the lab now. hahaz.. ITAB lesson.. jus some crap learning microsoft words thingy. rather boring. I late for this lesson. About 15mins late. =p Anyway, I'm going to talk about yesterday. It was a long long long day *obviously.. its until 5!* Oh ya we went to the IDEA centre. A pretty cool place. The design there is really cool! haha. After that went to Dover MRT to meet Yihao. Where he pass me a birthday pressie.. *thaNks YiHao* Den went to meet Isaac (my Primary School Fren). Stupid Ken ask me to accompany him eat Punggol Nasi Lemak.. so I met him at Outram MRT. hmm the gift from Yihao is really nice. =p =p =p =p =p =p thanks!.Its so cold here in the lab.. Looking forward to this Sunday. Meeting my college frenz.. I'm still thinking if i should attend Japanese Class after school. Rather lazy yah.. Its until 7.30pm.! And today is the first lesson. The opportunity cost of going for Jap lesson is i miss eating Chesse Prata! =p tts all for now.. HappY note... to my Birthday Partner!! WEILE!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WEI LE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U!!!



\...y.izzit.so.cold.now...\ *attitude wise*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home