Wednesday, August 25, 2004

i'm gettin' crazy

Got back my econs result... aint happy at all... it kinda sucks... 68/100.. its a Grade C.. omg.. sucks rite.. n i lovE ECONS!! i really love.. due to the attention given by Mr Alex Lum to me when I'm in Srjc. hahas... aniwae like wad i always say... try harder next time.

Yesterday, went to watch Twin Effect 2.. hahas.. and todae.. went to watch The notebook.. I simply love this movie. Its cool. Its nice. Its a sad but nice romance story. and yet its a novel by Nicholas Sparks. The Author of A Walk To Remember. Simply love this 2 shows. Endings are hard to predict.

Anyway, today had this AIDS talk in school. Think its kinda pointless to have the talk. hahas. Oh yea, todae is the last day to enjoy life without chuang-ing session.. (hee... tAbitha... n LipIng will know it). Think i m rather bad. Thats just me right? Anyway, there are people saying i have a bad attitude. I don't say hi to people online. I don't behave how i look. I may look friendly but i appear to be some freaking DAO girl. Whats wrong.? I dont think i m such person though. but who cares if i am. Who bothers? Heck.

I'm having Statistic CA this Sat. haven started revision. DEAD right! I aint got no school tmr. Tutorials cancelled. Gotta spend the day mugging?

I am beginning to miss college life. Miss college friends. (Some contradicting stuffs which came up to Tabitha and me... Y do we only miss our JC friends and not missing our Sec Sch. frens?) hahas.. i m not saying i dont miss my secondary school friends... its jus tt the feeling is different.. I jus feel like joining all my JC friends for fun.. like how me and angela skipped tutorial and sat outside the toilet, by the stairs,looking at photographs, chit-chatting. simply enjoy that. or like how we were using ZiMing's waterbottle to spray each other during the CG orientation thingy. Or how leslie,robin and junwen try to use their key to open other people's locker? and robin's locker break for so many many many times. *china brand locker sucks.* and lastly, playing *one two three JUMP* -those were the unrewindable days in srjc-

i'm getting crazy sounding emotional? yea.. crazy..


to end this post.... I MISS SECONDARY SCHOOL DAYS!! lalala...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home