Monday, August 23, 2004

sighs..

Firstly, PACC test on Saturday was a killer. I dont think i can do well. Think its a disappointment to people who taught me. mabbe i jus aint those type who is cut out to take Business courses.. I have been complaining non stop. Shant have left JC. I miss there. Mayb leaving JC is a wrong decision. I dont haf the FEEL for SP. hahas. nvm... since decision had been made, i guess i jus have to try my best in polytechnic.

Aniwae, i got back my MOB result. I think its rather not bad already. Cuz, Firstly, i dun concentrate during lectures. Secondly, i dun do tutorials. and Lastly, i studied last min. Mayb its jus pure luck. Anyway, this coming Saturday, I am having Stats. CA1.. hopefully i can do well... As usual... i din concentrate during lectures. hahas. Aniway, sorry to ppl i disappointed ... ppl who sacrificed their precious time fer me.. Damn guilty.. hais... i din go sch today.. dun worry guys.. i wun get warning letter so soon. hahas. i got MC!... =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home