very OFF day
Here I am in the SB library. Sick and tired of Projects. Stress is the only word to describe my feeling now. Anyway, i skipped PACC lecture to come to the library to surf net. I just didn't have the feel for lectures. Wonder what is really wrong with me. Its not that I don't wanna attend the lecture is just that my feeling there was really bad. Ok. Whatever, i guess you people are confused with what I am typing. Anyway, I have Tabitha's company in the library now.
For the past few days, I've been struggling to finish my projects. I wonder who on earth says poly life is STRESSLESS?!! That person must be crazy! Hopefully this 5 weeks faster past by and I can prepare to enjoy my holiday.
I am seriously broke now and i guess i desperately need a job. Haha. I need to pay for a few things and start saving money, not for marriage but for buying stuffs which i want! and also to travel during the holidays. hahas.. Guess my post seems kinda lame afterall. By the way, who wants to go out for coffee with me?! So at least I can start complaining my life to you. Really need someone now.
-Sometimes i wondered why people usually won't continue trying after they had failed the first time. Who knows they might succeed the next time right.?
-Sometimes i wondered why people wont give others another chance to prove that they have changed for the better.
/.i guess i just need someone now
For the past few days, I've been struggling to finish my projects. I wonder who on earth says poly life is STRESSLESS?!! That person must be crazy! Hopefully this 5 weeks faster past by and I can prepare to enjoy my holiday.
I am seriously broke now and i guess i desperately need a job. Haha. I need to pay for a few things and start saving money, not for marriage but for buying stuffs which i want! and also to travel during the holidays. hahas.. Guess my post seems kinda lame afterall. By the way, who wants to go out for coffee with me?! So at least I can start complaining my life to you. Really need someone now.
-Sometimes i wondered why people usually won't continue trying after they had failed the first time. Who knows they might succeed the next time right.?
-Sometimes i wondered why people wont give others another chance to prove that they have changed for the better.
/.i guess i just need someone now

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home