Sunday, October 03, 2004

Stress Week

I'm at Tabitha's house now,using her computer to update my blog. Been here since last night cause of stupid Ideas Project. Its a total crap module. Anyway, its almost done.

Its been a busy week rushing for projects and studying for PACC CA2. Its TERRIBLE. I might fail . Not again.. I almost failed CA1. 57/100 waahahs.. I hated PACC.

Wahahas... i m simply in love with Christopher.. whahas... Firstly he is cute and Secondly he can SING~! and he is only 19!! Christopher Michael Lee. wahahs.. But i guess he wont go far in Singapore Idol cuz there are some who sings better than him.

I'm on DIET now. I MUST slim down!! LiPing and Tabitha better help me with it. DONT psycho me to eat in school. It helps me to save money too. (i also mentioned ur names in my blog.Touched ba!)

The upcoming week will be alright i guess. After Ideas, a big burden is gone. Mid Sem Exams are coming.. Hopefully I can do well in it. After MSE i gonna enjoy working. I must earn money to shop.! and to travel overseas.

For those studying in SP, IDEAS centre is a good place to sleep! wahhas. Slept there with Liping.. Bloody Tabitha dun wanna join us cuz she went running with whoever..

For those in SRJC, all the best for your promos k! Study hard my stupid son... Study hard my clever lover.. wahhas... A note to stupid son.."if u cant get promoted, i'll be waiting for u in SP!" whahas.. kidding.. dun Flood my tag board. hahas..

I'm now planning on a cycling trip.. From East Side to Sentosa.. And from sentosa back to here. hahas.. And after the cycling trip i gonna start running from potong to SP.. and from SP back to Potong Pasir.. I've already figured out the route. hahas...ok i will do it someday somehow. ok guess will end here and update soon..


/.unsurprisingly its already a yr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home