Sunday, November 07, 2004

Blogging Blogger's Blog

Sadly i aint in much mood to talk about anything. Anyway I'm at my grandma's place.. Going Suntec later.. And yea i got a job at Secret Recipe. Didnt really sleep since yesterday. Was at my class chalet.. or i'd rather say its more of a small gathering with some of my class peeps..? hahas.

Anyway, i say i wasnt in much mood to talk about anything right.. Well... its cuz exam ended for everyone in my class except me.. I had to go for retest. Damn.. I failed Accounts. Sometimes I wonder what WeiLe told me is true."Hard Work Does Pay Off".. Cuz Accounts is the only module i did all my Tutorials.. But i Failed. I cant afford to fail cuz i promised my parents that I'd do better in poly than in JC.. Maybe leaving JC is a bad choice?I've got no idea. Contemplating if i shld go and take the retest. Cuz the maximum mark is only 50. and i've got a feeling i failed by a little. ok wadeva it is... thanks to my JC frens' encouragement.. i'll b going for it. *Leslie, better keep ur promise to study with me and motivate me* hahahas..

ok.. think i'd update till later... takecare ppl.. study hard..


=)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

heya.. gee.. link mi if ya wan to.. your blog very.. hmm.. plain.. haha.. eliza

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home