=)
finally blogged again. hahas. feeling is great you know. Havent been touching the comp since a long time. Anyway been really busy the past few weeks.. My life is like running around MAcpherson Sec. and Secret Recipe. hahas. Morning training and Night working. (but i aint as hardworking to train the cadets, as hazel did) =p
Zone3 comp is over. Results were disappointing but yet we didnt leave the competition empty handed. I wonder when will Macpherson SJ ever stand up again and go up the stage to collect trophies non stop like wad i did. *gettin' more proud yea?* hahas. Somehow i still gotta congratulate the winners. Well done. A note to my dearest cadets..... "all of u are great. You've tried ur best. We'll train harder next year k? I fell in the hands of competition b4 too. I stood again. So must all of u k.?" Anyway, they won Best Footdrill for NC10. and 2nd runners up for AC4. Try again peeps. SJI is the big winner. congratS.. =p
School had started. Boring and long term coming up.
I love Work! hahas. made great frens and met great people there.
Waiting for my pay to go shopping. hahas.
Christmas is coming.. Love the feeling of it. Listening to the musics.. hahas. theres jus a special thing about it. Hope to do something different this year. unlike the past few years. hanging around in orchard and city area. hahas.. lookin forward to LOG CAKE.. wahhas.
all for now..
macpherson will stand up again one day.trust me.
cuz i believe.
Zone3 comp is over. Results were disappointing but yet we didnt leave the competition empty handed. I wonder when will Macpherson SJ ever stand up again and go up the stage to collect trophies non stop like wad i did. *gettin' more proud yea?* hahas. Somehow i still gotta congratulate the winners. Well done. A note to my dearest cadets..... "all of u are great. You've tried ur best. We'll train harder next year k? I fell in the hands of competition b4 too. I stood again. So must all of u k.?" Anyway, they won Best Footdrill for NC10. and 2nd runners up for AC4. Try again peeps. SJI is the big winner. congratS.. =p
School had started. Boring and long term coming up.
I love Work! hahas. made great frens and met great people there.
Waiting for my pay to go shopping. hahas.
Christmas is coming.. Love the feeling of it. Listening to the musics.. hahas. theres jus a special thing about it. Hope to do something different this year. unlike the past few years. hanging around in orchard and city area. hahas.. lookin forward to LOG CAKE.. wahhas.
all for now..
macpherson will stand up again one day.trust me.
cuz i believe.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home