Thursday, December 30, 2004

chrissy mas.

merry christmas to all. rather late right? today is already the 30th Dec. 04. The year is coming to an end. Reflecting back, I practically did nothing that will ever contribute to my future. Meaning, going to school is just for the sake of it. Of cos, there are things i regretted doing and things i regretted not doing. Not to forget, I met many great friends this year be it in work, poly or JC. Thank you friends.

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve. I've got totally no idea where we're hanging out. Probably to Esplanade to view the Fireworks. Somehow the mood is never here.

Anyway, Christmas eve was alright. Had fun with my sec school gang. =p

New Year means new challenges. I admit i had skipped many lessons this year till its probably uncountable? Nevertheless, I've decided to be a better student and uphold to my status of a FULL TIME POLY STUDENT and not "Part-Time" haha. due to me skipping lessons. haha. I promise to study hard and I'll succeed in the things i do. Well at least thats wad i believe in. Always believe in this....

"Let Bygones be Bygones"

Do not bring and misunderstandings, hatred or unhappiness to the new year. Let everything start all over again and believe that people do change for the better. Do things right and never live to regret. Outta sudden u might feel u're not reading Erica's Blog right? Somehow i became so optimistic.

Many tests and projects coming up. I'm in the 2nd semester of my Year 1 course. Gotta really buck up and seriously i need people to spur me on. haha. Do ask me to go study with u if u r goin to. hahas. Anyway, i'm quitting from Secret Recipe or maybe taking a 2months break from work. Might return after my sem exam. Am working till end of Jan.

Thats all i guess. Happy New Year to all. May everything goes on smoothly in the new year.

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home