Thursday, January 06, 2005

happie new new new year.

Finally 2005 is here. Here I am, turning 18!. haha. somehow i would hope for time to reverse. Back to the times in Secondary School. Would never forget how i hated Macpherson when i first entered the School. So old and dirty. hahas. Now, i longed to go back. Just went back on tuesday to help out abit in the St John CCA orientation which runs today. Somehow i looked at my juniors wearing Macpherson Uniform, i long to tell them.. "hey peeps please tuck in ur shirts and enjoy life in macpherson now" hahas. i used to be like some idiots tucking out my uniform walking around like some idiots. hahas. till sec3, thats when i started tucking in shirt but still there were times when its out. hahas. ok.. i've got no idea what i myself is talking about.

Anyway, i'm shivering in T22512-01 now. hahas. Very cold here in the computer lab. its like 15degree celsius.? omg.. anyway, yesterday i completed my ITAB project in a rash hopefully it turns out well. Ms Han Lih Lih seems to have noticed me not doing her tutorials. Cuz she said she gonna pick some people to present their answers next monday and she is not revealing who she is picking.! hahas. I havent been keepin to my promise or i should say resolution for the new 2005. hahas. I'm still skipping school. and I think my mum kinda found out? Its not that i dun wanna attend school. Its I'M SUPERLy tired! hahas.

I've finally watched Meet The Fockers. hahas. like wad everyone says, Great movie indeed. Cute baby and nice language they used. haha.
This term is gettin' real busy and everything has become more difficult. That explains why I've got no choice but to stop working.

argh.. my fingers are gettin numb due to the cold temperature! guess thats all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home