sick
Man, i'm sick. Down with some minor flu. Haha. Anyway, I'm having the usual ITAB lesson. Wonder when my mum applying for BroadBand again. Chinese New Year coming..! Meaning money coming in!
Seed of Chucky is one of the Lamest Movie u can ever imagine! Its like totally OFF POINT. more of a comedy to horror. NC 16? whahz. its jus pool of reddish liquid all over. haha. *thanks marcus*
Another weekend is coming. Spent last weekend working and went ktv to celebrate kokrui's birthday with the usual sec school gang at the usual Cha Xuan. hahaz. Happie birthday KokRui..
Overall, nothing much happened. I'm still the same. Oh ya.. i'm looking forward to my Cousin's Wedding! hahaz. Skipping school on Wednesday and my mum gladly bought a dress for me. hahaz. if i can i'll upload some pics of the dinner. =p
I'm feeling kinda tired now. Probably something to do with the flu. another 1 and a 1/2 hr more to go.. gotta endure. Gotta go work later. Having supper with all of them tonight. Something like a monthly company dinner? I got the craving for cakes now. hahz. but u noe, i gotta be on diet for the next few days so as to look better on Coming Wednesday?
I've been listening to 98.7FM trying to listen to the song, I'll Stand By You by Girls Aloud. Nice song indeed. Who can help me burn disc?? hahaz... i got a list of songs which i wanna listen to but due to the internet connection, i cant get them. Argh.
Seed of Chucky is one of the Lamest Movie u can ever imagine! Its like totally OFF POINT. more of a comedy to horror. NC 16? whahz. its jus pool of reddish liquid all over. haha. *thanks marcus*
Another weekend is coming. Spent last weekend working and went ktv to celebrate kokrui's birthday with the usual sec school gang at the usual Cha Xuan. hahaz. Happie birthday KokRui..
Overall, nothing much happened. I'm still the same. Oh ya.. i'm looking forward to my Cousin's Wedding! hahaz. Skipping school on Wednesday and my mum gladly bought a dress for me. hahaz. if i can i'll upload some pics of the dinner. =p
I'm feeling kinda tired now. Probably something to do with the flu. another 1 and a 1/2 hr more to go.. gotta endure. Gotta go work later. Having supper with all of them tonight. Something like a monthly company dinner? I got the craving for cakes now. hahz. but u noe, i gotta be on diet for the next few days so as to look better on Coming Wednesday?
I've been listening to 98.7FM trying to listen to the song, I'll Stand By You by Girls Aloud. Nice song indeed. Who can help me burn disc?? hahaz... i got a list of songs which i wanna listen to but due to the internet connection, i cant get them. Argh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home