Thursday, February 17, 2005

bye to term break.. hello term 4.

Term 4 is here... Last term of my Year 1 course in Singapore Polytechnic. Reflecting back, I practically slacked my way through this whole period of time. Haha.. Guilty?? NO!

Anyway, watched Hide and Seek yesterday at Plaza Singapura. Its just average but I wont recommend it to people who're seeking for Horror Movie. *though I covered my ears during the show* I'm just afraid of the loud and sudden sound effect. Went Penisular and bought a limited edtion Converse shoe which I think is pretty worth. As usual, my mum was grumbling at the number of shoes I have. oooohhh... anyway, Thanks Marcus... =)

Kinda excited now. Know why.... Because Ken Zhu is coming to town.. wahhahaz.. F I N A L L Y he is here. Missed the F4 concert the other time which means i missed 1 chance of seeing him. I actually forced BaoLing and Desmond to join but Desmond havent agreed to. (eh des. go leh!!! next time S.H.E come i go with u to c.. whahaz.. go la!!! we're such goodddddd friends) lol. I bought Ken's album on the 3rd day of release and now i gonna buy a new one again because you need to have the admission ticket in order for him to sign on your album. Which i think spending another $20 is worth. Haha.. This is actually the first time I am doing this. You know, for him everything is worth. People might think I'm crazy or I'm liking Ken cuz of someone else but no ar.. Seriously he is mesmerising. You'll never understand how I feel.......

I'll be having 2 CAs next week. Statistics and Economics. I've got nuts idea what Statistics is about. nvm.. i'll study during the weekends..

muggin' begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home