lesson-ing
I'm having the usual ITAB lesson. and for the initial part of the lesson i did pay attention but not for now.. It's gettin to naggy and boring me..
Chinese new year finally coming one more week? hmmm.. haven finish shopping for my clothings. Didn't really have the time to due to my upcoming accounting CA. arghz.. its frustrating..
Anyway, i've got no idea what to update about.. My mind is kinda mixed up and everything is in a messy state now. I cant seem to handle things good enough, then again, I am still not mature.
Sometimes I wonder is it the usual "sweet talking technique" you're using or do u really mean it? Its pretty confusing aint it?
I'm intending to give up trying. I've been trying hard but nothing seems to come outta it. It seems like irritating me more.
Till now I still dont know what i really want. I'm like making everyone suffer..
Eh dun get worried by this posting. There are just too many things thats running round and round my mind... I guess something will come out of it.
update later....
Chinese new year finally coming one more week? hmmm.. haven finish shopping for my clothings. Didn't really have the time to due to my upcoming accounting CA. arghz.. its frustrating..
Anyway, i've got no idea what to update about.. My mind is kinda mixed up and everything is in a messy state now. I cant seem to handle things good enough, then again, I am still not mature.
Sometimes I wonder is it the usual "sweet talking technique" you're using or do u really mean it? Its pretty confusing aint it?
I'm intending to give up trying. I've been trying hard but nothing seems to come outta it. It seems like irritating me more.
Till now I still dont know what i really want. I'm like making everyone suffer..
Eh dun get worried by this posting. There are just too many things thats running round and round my mind... I guess something will come out of it.
update later....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home