achesss
whole body aching now. gym training 'rocks'. later on having training again. I wanna train up soon so I'll get use to it and will not suffer from aches again. Anyway, enjoyed Saturday's canoeing at Kallang. haha. Quite funny though. Tabitha and I paired up. We're suppose to give way to others cuz we're still beginners.. but I decided to chiong through them. haha.
Quite surprising that I passed my Stats CA3 but I did pretty badly for my GEMs assignment. got grade D for that. mrs nerdspecs got A!! bluff me say anyhow do.. SLAP!
I wonder when will I be more free. After i stop working at secret recipe, canoe came in. Because of all this I gotta give up many things. Final Exam coming. Have not started revising but soon i guess. Gonna meet up with leslie and angela soon. =)
i've come to realise that somethings just wont come back anymore. so i'll try to live happier. :)
pick up the pieces in life and take one step at a time.
Quite surprising that I passed my Stats CA3 but I did pretty badly for my GEMs assignment. got grade D for that. mrs nerdspecs got A!! bluff me say anyhow do.. SLAP!
I wonder when will I be more free. After i stop working at secret recipe, canoe came in. Because of all this I gotta give up many things. Final Exam coming. Have not started revising but soon i guess. Gonna meet up with leslie and angela soon. =)
i've come to realise that somethings just wont come back anymore. so i'll try to live happier. :)
pick up the pieces in life and take one step at a time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home