:)
Nice weekend I had.
Friday, went Kallang for sea training with the team. Tabitha and I was damn pissed with the wave. Its hyperly irritating. and still Michael treated it as an entertainment laughing at us. (right chung?!) whahaz. After training, rushed to suntec. grr.. waste my cab fare.
Cut my hair on Saturday but still not many people say theres a difference. Wanted to colour my hair but not recommended to.
Sunday morning rushed for tuition at SengKang. Cant solve most of the questions from TenYrSeries. Lol. For your info, i'm giving tuition to a sec 3 student. =)
After that, rushed to Plaze Singapura for movie with the canoe team. Just the Year1s. haha. Went shopping around in town and then headed to Suntec's Sizzler for dinner. Eric's birthday. somehow they call me Eric's Sister. Ahhh.. cant be bothered.
Got to realise that actually canoe people are fun to be with. Funny and loud.. Just like me righttttt!!! ha.. Reached home at about 10.40?
Sometimes I wonder if all the sacrifices i've made are worthwhile. hopefully.
Aches are gone!! but Pimples is here. Right under my lips. I'm not paranoid, i'm sure.
I'm broke. and hey.... happy earliated birthday to Nicholas!! cya!!
Friday, went Kallang for sea training with the team. Tabitha and I was damn pissed with the wave. Its hyperly irritating. and still Michael treated it as an entertainment laughing at us. (right chung?!) whahaz. After training, rushed to suntec. grr.. waste my cab fare.
Cut my hair on Saturday but still not many people say theres a difference. Wanted to colour my hair but not recommended to.
Sunday morning rushed for tuition at SengKang. Cant solve most of the questions from TenYrSeries. Lol. For your info, i'm giving tuition to a sec 3 student. =)
After that, rushed to Plaze Singapura for movie with the canoe team. Just the Year1s. haha. Went shopping around in town and then headed to Suntec's Sizzler for dinner. Eric's birthday. somehow they call me Eric's Sister. Ahhh.. cant be bothered.
Got to realise that actually canoe people are fun to be with. Funny and loud.. Just like me righttttt!!! ha.. Reached home at about 10.40?
Sometimes I wonder if all the sacrifices i've made are worthwhile. hopefully.
Aches are gone!! but Pimples is here. Right under my lips. I'm not paranoid, i'm sure.
I'm broke. and hey.... happy earliated birthday to Nicholas!! cya!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home