what is it all about..
Sometimes things turn out to be so weird. I've got no idea what I wanna say.Its like theres many things on my mind which I think noone would understand even if I express it out. I'm no longer the same old person. Its weird. Alright stop this.
My life is really all about canoe, study and projects. Sea training yesterday was G R E A T ! and i mean woah.. haha. However tide was very low and had a deep cut on my leg. Been complaining bout it through my rowing time. Really painful. Rowing seems easier now, compared to the first tabitha and i rowed. Seriously, ALCOHOL SWAB sucks! Chung got a cut too. haha. guess we just gotta get use to it and everything will be alright. [small face also not bad!]Went for dinner at beach road and rushed home for that "1/2 whatever" 9pm show. oh ya on a happier note.. Douglas say we rowed well yesterday!! and for hell lot of reasons chung and i was over the moon cause that came out of douglas!! haha.. so i guess we really did well. :)
Staying over at chung's place tomorrow. Not excited. Instead I'd be excited to what will happen to her tonight. wahaha "85" eh.. imagine what will happen if the canoe team finds out. wahaha.
(right chung?!?!?!?!) gotta get outta bed pretty early on Saturday cause the team is having some open competition at Kallang. Guess I might meet some of the SR canoeist too.
*all the best SP canoeist*
My blog seems pretty boring. Canoe here and there. Pardon me cuz thats what my life is all about now. No relationship, not tied down to anything. Despite all the friends I have, I can hardly find one who can really understand me.
My life is really all about canoe, study and projects. Sea training yesterday was G R E A T ! and i mean woah.. haha. However tide was very low and had a deep cut on my leg. Been complaining bout it through my rowing time. Really painful. Rowing seems easier now, compared to the first tabitha and i rowed. Seriously, ALCOHOL SWAB sucks! Chung got a cut too. haha. guess we just gotta get use to it and everything will be alright. [small face also not bad!]Went for dinner at beach road and rushed home for that "1/2 whatever" 9pm show. oh ya on a happier note.. Douglas say we rowed well yesterday!! and for hell lot of reasons chung and i was over the moon cause that came out of douglas!! haha.. so i guess we really did well. :)
Staying over at chung's place tomorrow. Not excited. Instead I'd be excited to what will happen to her tonight. wahaha "85" eh.. imagine what will happen if the canoe team finds out. wahaha.
(right chung?!?!?!?!) gotta get outta bed pretty early on Saturday cause the team is having some open competition at Kallang. Guess I might meet some of the SR canoeist too.
*all the best SP canoeist*
My blog seems pretty boring. Canoe here and there. Pardon me cuz thats what my life is all about now. No relationship, not tied down to anything. Despite all the friends I have, I can hardly find one who can really understand me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home